Our Guiding Principles
The following are the core principles that guides Bareedo Platform to whatever it decides to do:-
- We will work with all individuals and groups, with for-profit and not-for-profit organisations, and with governments and international entities committed to open government, human rights, democratisation and federalism, subject only to the policies and priorities set by our organisation.
- We will be transparent, open, honest and accountable in our relationships with government, the public, donors, partners, beneficiaries, and other interest parties, except for personal matters.
- We undertake to be open, honest and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with, and with each other.
- We will be democratic, non-profit, nongovernmental, politically non-partisan and non-sectarian in our work.
- We will respect and encourage respect for fundamental human rights and freedom.
- We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
- We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our stakeholders and donors.
- We will strive for gender equality; women and men should have the same rights and opportunities to shape and influence their own lives and the communities in which they live.
- W will make employment decisions based on our organisational needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression.
Should you need the complete principles book and other related manuals, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org